Get 2020 Vision with BigOceanData
Our vessel monitoring, fleet management and port orientated tracking and reporting means we’re a highly effective intelligence partner for marine fuels and lubricants customers, supporting trading, supply and risk management functions. With the arrival of IMO 2020, the most significant regulatory challenge ever seen, we know accurate, actionable intelligence is key. We help as follows:
- Access over 200,000 vessels (by IMO number, MMSI, name, type, dwt, flag, class, year of build).
- Track assets and opportunity for spot or term business with global, real time terrestrial and satellite
- Distance routing, speed, draught, bearing and deviations for the best calculated ETAs.
- Fully customisable alerts at ports, berths, terminals and zones delivered with nautical chart map overlays.
- Our in vicinity monitor capability to capture vessels in your defined range of any target vessel or point of interest on our global maps.
- Select and determine recent port entries and exits
- Export data (csv) to share across functions
- Identify owners and managers, control and domicile to support risk management and business development.
- Optimise your account management with our fleet management – our platforms “my fleet” lists and suite of report functions drive co-operation and insight across users and offices, and your clients.
- PaaS, enterprise solutions and API delivery
Physical Operations and Supply
- Manage your supply chain visibility and resource planning at over 4,300 ports & terminals
- Maximise your situational awareness at berth, terminal, storage, anchorages, zones or other places of interest
- Understand and mitigate supply chain risk with our mapping, vessel and port reports including position history (with distances), weather events, congestion and turnaround times.
- Analyse transits and traffic at any point on the global map with our five day replay functionality, or get the longer view with our historical port call data.
- Improve operational efficiency by integrating our Platform and API services for strategic and commercial functions.
- Leverage our technical capability to support your in-house systems.