Maritime Intelligence – Russian Ship Tracking
On Monday 28th Feb 2022, the UK closed access to its ports and harbours for all Russian owned, flagged, managed or operated ships. Many other countries around the world are doing, or are likely to do, the same.
The BigOceanData online ship tracking and management software platform can provide you with intelligence on the activity of all Russian owned, flagged, managed or operated vessels, anywhere in the world:
- Details of who owns or operates each Russian ship
- The very latest Russian vessel positions, course and speed
- Alerts when Russian ships approach ports, EEZs and other sensitive areas
- Alerts when a Russian ships suddenly changes course or takes an unusual transit route
- Identification of possible transhipment activity